Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do reckon Kirilenko was the most suitable for adidas stella mccartney?

or do u reckon someone like ana ivanovic deserved it? i mean u guys all love her and think she's all pretty stuff. me, i reckon kirilenko beats ivanovic by a long shot in terms of looksDo reckon Kirilenko was the most suitable for adidas stella mccartney?
kirilenko has the nicer, more well preportioned body. i think maria was chosen to wear her clothes about 2 years ago. at that time ana was a lot chubbier than she is now. i think the clothes suit maria perfectly.Do reckon Kirilenko was the most suitable for adidas stella mccartney?
What, what, what?? Make some sense, I can not understand your garbage writing. Something about Adidas and Ana Ivanovic.
yer kirilenko looks way nicer than ivanovic. she has a prettier face and a better figure cuz no offence but ana's chubby well thats just me forcing my opinion at least





EDIT: btw to the guy above me, i think he's asking ';do you reckon ana ivanovic would look better with the stella mccartney series or maria kirilenko?';
I guess soo...
Maria Kirilenko is the best choice ot of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing