Sunday, November 29, 2009

When are they going to sell that new Stella McCartney tennis dress?

They already have.


http://cgi.ebay.com/nwt-STELLA-McCARTNEY鈥?/a>


Nice dress. Makes me wish I were playing Mixed with one of my old female tennis partners. She would look amazingly sexy in that thing. Don't know if its worth $140 but since I buy shorts %26amp; shirts for like $40 a piece I guess $140 isn't that crazy.


Oh I'm sorry I mean $160 if you buy it from a Fashion Boutique


http://www.style.com/shopping/itemofthew鈥?/a>


Figured out why I like it so much ..... looks like lingerieWhen are they going to sell that new Stella McCartney tennis dress?
yeah they've got everything from the latest collection up at tennis warehouse. i love her stuff...kind of wish she'd try her hand at a men's collection actually. or get yohji yamamoto and his Y3 collection for adidas for the guys and girls. thing about the price though,the reason it's a bit more,is mostly because you get those items with a bit more design....with her aesthetics. not just some generic adidas concept but her's. and since the range is rather small and limited,i would assume she got to utilise the best of the adidas technology and material. so i do think the quality might be slightly better.When are they going to sell that new Stella McCartney tennis dress?
tenniswarehouse.com





they sell all of the apparel that top players use. Rackets, cothing, shoes, acessories
go to adidas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing