Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would it be weird to give a 15 yr. old the new bunny rucksack by Stella McCartney for LeSportsac?

if she likes that brand, or has had her eye on that bag for a while...go right ahead =]]Would it be weird to give a 15 yr. old the new bunny rucksack by Stella McCartney for LeSportsac?
im a guy.. but i must say if shes 15 that would be a little weirdWould it be weird to give a 15 yr. old the new bunny rucksack by Stella McCartney for LeSportsac?
i don thtink so


personaly i wouldnt think thats weird.


ask her if she likes that.my sisters 19 and she wears barney and carebear shirts





she said you think they are cute when you are my age





but then again she works for a daycare


lol
uh..? sounds weird
Depends if their into this type of stuff


b/c it looks like something i might give my 8yr old cousin


http://www.lesportsac.com/store/stella/4鈥?/a>
I am her age and I personally wouldn't want it. But it depends on what she likes.
I'm younger than that and I wouldn't want it! But Some teenagers like things like that and think they're cute, so it depends on what kind of person she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing