Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stella McCartney perfume fragrance?

i got it, but has anyone else noticed that it doesnt seem to stay on very long???





it smells GREAT tho..roses%26lt;3Stella McCartney perfume fragrance?
yummmmm


i love it soooo much


i agree with you.


it doesn't stay on for long :(


very disappointing.





i wear loads of it though..








i keep spraying it on myself when the smell goes away.





i know i shouldn't but who can resist!!





my friends always ask me if i purposely want to suffocate myself.








lol.








guess i do =]Stella McCartney perfume fragrance?
Oh gosh, I love it!


And I know what you mean.


And I don't ever want to keep spraying later in the day because I feel like I'm wasting it.


:(


I heard that if you buy the lotion and 'layer' the fragrances, they will last throughout the day, or much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing