Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you used the Stella McCartney online?

I ordered the coat at Stella's official online site about 11days ago, but I even didn't get tracking number. I emailed several times .. no answer.


How can I do? ( They don't have the telephone number, only email address)Have you used the Stella McCartney online?
I ordered there a while ago, and I got my stuff in like, 2 days...thats probably because I got priority shipping. Lol. Anyways, if they didn't give you a tracking number or anything, then try going to a Stella McCartney store, and ask the people there about it. If they don't ship it to you by the end of this month, then definitely contact a store boutique near you.





It's the holiday season, so they might just be busy and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing