Monday, November 30, 2009

Would you wear a Stella McCartney creation?

Yeah, why not, I listen to her dads music!Would you wear a Stella McCartney creation?
Nah she's overrated and only where she is cos is a McCartneyWould you wear a Stella McCartney creation?
I haven't seen how she looks...
no it would be too pricey for me .......even if i had the money probably not ........
One or two of them maybe, couldn't afford them though, so expensive and you could probably get a whole new wardrobe from George at Asda for less than on of her creations.
Absolutely not!
no, overrated
I think I would look fabulous but I'd probably be arrested.
No I'm a little to long in the tooth
I would probably look silly in it, but anything for you. LOL
only if i liked the item of clothing and if it was a reasonable price. i would not pay extra just for your name or because it was her.





guess i'm not likely to wear her clothes then eh.
no, i cant stand it when relations of celebs think that they can be celebs too!!!


why cant they just have a normal job, be a temp!!





hah, can you imagine!?!?!
Indeed
yeah deffo.....loves her stuff but very pricey....
if the money was right
yes
There's a pair of Stella McCartney shoes I would just about sell a few of my vital organs for.





They're gorgeous. I love 'em. Can't afford 'em.





Anyone want to by a lung or something? (I'll throw in my appendix, no extra charge).
nope dont really like that smirk she makes all the time.
Yes, her clothes are fabulous, and so is her dad. :)
yes, if I liked it enough
Well if I could afford one and it was for a special occassion, I don't see why not !
no, too expensive





have a star





xxxxxxxxxx
no, i don't go for designer clothing.
Not likely :))
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing