Sunday, November 29, 2009

If you were Stella McCartney, what advice would you give to Heather Mills ?

Or would you have more to offer her than your words of wisdom ?If you were Stella McCartney, what advice would you give to Heather Mills ?
'Go take a running jump off the end of the pier'!!!!!! She seems to be a greedy money grabbing liar doesn't she?If you were Stella McCartney, what advice would you give to Heather Mills ?
Thanks Kirstull - I can't stand her either! x Report Abuse

I'd offer her a knuckle sandwich...lol


'
I believe Stella gave her Dad words of advice BEFORE he married the 'gold digger'.





Macca should have listened to his kids.





As for pegleg, Stella wouldn't p!ss on her if she was on fire.
';I told you so'; she knew from the start didn't she that it would end in tears!!
take the 100 million and go! don't keep asking for more!
Sharp side of my tongue and my fist most probably!





That's if you can believe what the papers say!?
My advice would be ''don't ever come near me or my dad again or I will not be responsible for what I do or the hitmen I hire''
tell her to hop it .whoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing